What is Spyglass Condominiums?
Spyglass is a sixty-four unit condominium association situated on the southwest shore of Lake Michigan, near Holland State Park.
- Sitting on 20 acres of natural beauty including over 750 feet of private, sandy beach on Lake Michigan, Spyglass is the perfect place to sun, swim, kayak or just stroll to nearby Holland State Park.
- Minutes from Riley Trails, a 300 acre park that is a “destination for hikers, mountain bikers, snowshoers, and nature lovers of all kinds.”
- There are 4 golf courses in Holland and another 18 courses within 20 miles.
- Highly rated disc golf courses are also nearby, offering a good mix of technical and open holes for beginner and intermediate players.
- Sailing, boating, and fishing are available nearby on Lakes Macatawa and Michigan. Dock your boat at one of several nearby marinas.
- Swimming pool, showers and seating areas that include a large covered Pavilion for lounging.
- Lighted basketball, tennis & pickleball courts with shuffleboard, cornhole and an observation deck for visitors.
- Wood boardwalks throughout the property, leading from residential units down to the beach.
- Association sponsored social events by the pool and annual dinner for Residents.
- Resident sponsored social events such as The Spyglass Book Club and Pool Aerobics.
- Fenced-in area for pets to play off-leash.
- Pet waste stations with bags and bins throughout the property.
- Gated, owner-occupied community.
Spyglass is an owner occupied association, which does not facilitate or encourage the renting of units. If you are interested in purchasing a unit, please contact Andrea Crossman at www.andreacrossmangroup.com.
Check out today’s local weather conditions
To continue to mold Spyglass to be the finest, most desirable single-family, permanent residential environment, and to protect and enhance the investment.